If you never heard about Bullet Proof Coffee you are in for a real treat. I started making this I have to have it every morning I like taking it with my Bullet Proof Collagen so good and I have noticed what a difference in hair, nails, & skin. Strength & health is a must Rebuild, Repair, Restore.
You don’t have to carb overload. Thanks to Lakanto Low Carb Pancakes and monk fruit–sweetened sugar free maple flavored syrup you can enjoy a low glycemic, protein rich, low carb breakfast to keep both your diet and your taste buds happy!
- LOW CARB: 6 g of net carbs per serving
- HIGH FIBER: 11 g of Dietary Fiber
- KETOGENIC DIET: Plant-based/vegan, and keto-friendly pancakes
- GLUTEN-FREE | GRAIN-FREE
- PROTEIN: 5 g of Protein per 2 pancakes or 1 waffle
Lakanto’s pancake and waffle mix contains vegan-friendly proteins! These pancakes are best paired with our Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup (sweetened with Monk Fruit) for optimal flavor that keeps both your diet and your tastebuds happy.
- Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Monk Fruit Sweetened
Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Chick Pea Powder, Algal Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Vegetable Fiber, Natural Flavors, Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener (Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract) Oat Fiber, Baking Powder, Rice Bran, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon, Potato Flour.
So what I have research is that it’s best if you can fast before working out much better for you? So I’ve been trying that which has work but yesterday I decided since I was hungry and time was going by so fast that I was going to have a shake first then workout. It seemed to give me more energy and I wasn’t hungry again till around 1PM. My thoughts are its all up to the individual but to me and always has been breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you eat within an hour of waking up you’re keeping your blood sugar more level, hormones are balancing out. Using the food for fuel & energy just the right foods to give you energy. Been trying to keep my cortisol balanced out so when you wake up in the morning if you have a lot of energy and feeling good your cortisol is probably up. To keep balanced eat a healthy breakfast first thing in the morning. Everyone is different though what works for me might not work for you, and what works for you might not work for me. Do what works for you. I like to eat early, wait a little to get it settled and go workout! Midmorning have a shake if I’m hungry. Write things down keep a journal if you don’t know why things are not working out for you. Below is the workout I did yesterday and felt like I had pretty good energy then and during the day. I have been also trying a new thing where I quit eating around 7PM or earlier. So that gives me 12-13 hours of fasting.
- By eating breakfast you’re not as hungry later in the day. Hormones are more balanced.
- Put calories in earlier in the day so you burn them off.
- Trying to lose body fat when you wake up within an hour eat something even if you’re not hungry. So you don’t get super hungry and regret it.
So the workout was probably hour after I had a shake yesterday.
Looking for a yummy Sugar-Free Sweet Potato Casserole? Click on this link for the classic sugar or any products from Lakanto. For a discount put in healthylifestylede
- ONLY all natural, zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener. Lakanto Sweetners are sugar free and have none of the bitter chemical after taste like Stevia and Xylitol.
- PROPRIETARY mixture of the highest purity Monk Fruit extract & Non-GMO erythritol. Lakanto is a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT – Unlike monk fruit in the raw that has a light yeast flake feel; Lakanto has a perfect mix of monk fruit and erythritol (naturally found in many fruits and vegetables) to match the sweetness of sugar and maintain 1 for 1 sugar replacement
- ZERO EFFECT on blood sugar or insulin levels, making it a great sweetener for blood sugar and weight management. Ideal for sports enthusiasts, ketosis diets and those trying to watch their sugar consumption
- CLASSIC & GOLDEN | Golden Lakanto is a brown sugar substitute and our Classic White is a white sugar substitute. We use Non GMO Eurythritol and we don’t use Xylitol that can cause gas
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is the only zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
Love these so good. Click on the picture for more information
25% Fewer Calories. 100% Indulgence. Our chocolate is sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener. Prized for its many health benefits, Stevia has sweetened foods and beverages for centuries. Our use of Stevia gives Lily’s a natural richness and a lot less calories.
I love cooking when its cold out homemade is so much better than buying. I love making Pumpkin muffins with all the yummy spices. Yesterday I made homemade caramelized almonds like candy..so yummy..sugar free low carb makes me feel good about cooking. Do you read your labels? I always read my labels know what you’re putting into your belly. I made these muffins from wholesome yum check her site out she has some yummy recipes. Have a healthy happy Friday.
“Good” carbs. Is there such a thing? While the media and fad diets may talk otherwise, carbohydrates are an important part of a balanced diet. The trick is to choose quality sources that will not cause your blood sugar to spike and then crash, leaving you feeling fatigued hungry, and unsatisfied.
Not mistakenly, one of the call-outs on our shakes and bars labels is that these products are “low glycemic”,referring to the slow rate in which the carbohydrates are absorbed from these foods. The labeling is intended to assist people, especially those with diabetes, in knowing just how a food will likely boost blood sugar.
Now, an international committee of nutrition scientists from 10 countries has called for more of this type of labeling. In a draft of a Scientific Consensus Statement published earlier this month(1) the scientists listed several reasons for why they feel more attention needs to be given to carbohydrate quality (a measure of glycemic index, or how a food boosts blood sugar).
Protein or fiber in a meal can also interact with carbohydrates affecting their rate of absorption. In addition, different kinds of carbohydrates in natural foods such as digestion-resistant starches, sugar alcohols, and fructose are also absorbed slower than other sources affecting blood sugar level estimates.
Isagenix is ahead of the game in this regard through clinical testing of their complete line of shakes and bars. Each of these products demonstrated that they are unlikely to lead to blood sugar spikes.
That makes for an easy choice for your health!
These herbal components are what make our e+ shot such an “A+” product. While the naturally sourced from green tea and yerba mate are key components of e+, the real superstar (the +) is the adaptogen blend. Adaptogens have been shown to help the body’s response to stress and capacity to perform and function under stressful circumstances.† That’s a whole lot of power bottled up in a 2-ounce e+ shot! If you start to feel the effects of a busy day in the office, or the strains of the midday shuffle, reach for e+.
Elevate Your Performance
The adaptogen profile in e+ has been shown to positively support the performance of athletes on various levels, including mentally and physically.† This strategically focused adaptogen profile has become a favorite amongst the sports performance market, as e+ can easily be incorporated into preworkouts or any time of day where a boost of energy is needed – morning, midday, or afternoon.
Some of the components that make up the adaptogen blend in e+ have shown to increase speed and accuracy during stressful cognitive tasks.† Those components include rhodiola, eleuthero root, and schizandra berry that also carry beneficial effects on endurance and stamina during athletic performance.†
Get Your Head in The Game
Mental performance can be just as taxing on the body as physical performance, which is why e+ is made with no-compromise ingredients that supply the body with additional cognitive support.† Mental clarity and focus are instrumental in how both the mind and body work together to perform tasks, such as exercising, training, conditioning, or athletic performance. Some of the key adaptogens in e+ include:
- rhodiola: shown to increase energy, reduce fatigue, and help maintain cognitive function during stressful circumstances.†
- eleuthero: shown to improve endurance performance by supporting optimal cardiovascular functions and oxygen uptake.†
- hawthorn berry: evidence supports hawthorn berry’s ability to mediate both the physiological and psychological stress response in the body.†
The combination of energy-boosting caffeine and adaptogens in e+ energy shot distinguishes it from any other energy beverage on the market. The blend of high-quality ingredients in e+ makes it an effective alternative to other energy drinks and shots, which may contain more calories, excessive amounts of caffeine, or artificial colors and sweeteners.
One of my favorite things is doing Cardio for a workout! You burn calories & sweat out more calories that’s always a good thing.
What makes your workout easier? I love to workout in the morning with taking a eshot helps me get through my workout. After my workout I can’t wait to have my shake so good so many different recipes too. Read more about our products below.
With out the help of our great products I wouldn’t be able to do what I do! I’m so thankful everyday knowing what I’m putting in my body is the best nutrition.
A lot of people have questions and there are some misconceptions about our products.
- You eat REAL FOOD on the program and generally lots of it.
One of the ideas of the program is to flood your body with nutrition it’s not currently getting-2 shakes a day is an ADDITIVE to your regular clean whole food diet.
Some people even need to eat 5-6 meals per day and 2-3 of these meals are the shakes. There aren’t huge restrictions on what you’re able to eat but you will crave healthier foods and drinks!
2. Unlike so many other programs out there, ours resets your cravings and teaches you how to make healthy choices-AND it almost eliminates cravings for junk, especially unhealthy processed carbs and sugar.
3. The program is scientifically validated by clinical studies (including data points like people lose 2x the visceral fat than on a heart healthy diet) and by an enormous number of doctors and nutritionists in the company and also an impressive Scientific Advisory Board.
4. This program is not exclusively for “weight loss” but if your body would function optimally at a lower weight, it will get you there. Many people on our team are looking for more energy and sleep, better performance, more lean muscle, healthy aging and overall optimal health.
5. The products are delicious and filling with no GMO’s, no artificial colors or dyes, no soy and they’re gluten-free.
6. You should not be hungry. if you are physiologically hungry, you will increase your calories so your results will not be impeded.
7. The results are LASTING. If you decide to do this you will have a schedule its that easy.
8. We’re NOT expensive compared to what we spend on things now. It is a program that can transform how you look and feel with money back guarantee. You deserve that 100%
9. Yes, you can still indulge. People are blown away that they go on vacations where they indulge, party away the weekend, make a few bad decisions and they don’t see a huge rebound. In fact, they’re able to get right back on track.