This last weekend we played at the Lake Saturday & Sunday. Doing tricks on our jet ski works the arms the whole body. So at first today I’m like I workout all weekend working that jet ski but yet I’m on a schedule and this is my therapy working out. Sounds silly but it is true. Today was day 8 of 80 DAYS it was also Total Body Core and it works all the parts of the body challenging your core and maximize strength gains and calorie burn.
Using weights & resistance bands feeling it in my booty & arms. But it seems like this workout goes fast and after working the jet ski to do tricks my arms are like noodles now..lol..
- Exclusive Myo-IsaLean Complex™: A proprietary blend comprised of undenatured whey protein, milk protein concentrate, and nonfat dry milk. All of our dairy proteins come from “Cheerful Certified” dairy cows that are pasture raised and not treated with routine antibiotics or hormones.
A Low-Glycemic Nutritional Profile Offers Slowly Absorbed Carbohydrates
Carbohydrates, which include sugars, are the preferred source of fuel for your brain and immune system. However, a high dose of refined sugars can cause your blood sugar to spike and then crash, leaving you feeling fatigued, hungry, and unsatisfied.
For the purpose of helping you stay energized yet keeping blood sugar in check, it’s important to choose meal replacements that are tested for their glycemic response. For example, Isagenix IsaLean meal replacement options are tested and labeled as “low-glycemic” referring to the slower rate that the carbohydrates are absorbed from these foods.
- Fructose: Fructose is found naturally in fruits and vegetables, and unlike other sources of simple sugars it is low-glycemic. In addition fructose is also a little sweeter than other sources of sugar, providing a naturally sweet taste with less use of sugar overall.
- Tapioca maltodextrin: Tapioca maltodextrin is a source of slowly digested, complex-carbohydrate that also helps round out the flavor of the shake.
A Combination of Good Fats Offers Proper Digestion, Nutrient Absorption, and Health
Getting enough of the right kinds of fat every day is an important part of any healthy diet. IsaLean Shake is equipped with 6 grams of good fats, supplied for optimal nutrition from sources like olive oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, and palm kernel oil, to name a few. Fats are crucial not only for proper digestion and absorption of some vitamins, but also for many different body functions. Isagenix users can be confident knowing that they are getting proper amounts of fats from good sources.
- Olive oil powder: The main source of fat in the IsaLean Shakes, Soups, and Bars because of its naturally high composition of monounsaturated fatty acids, specifically oleic acid.
- Sunflower oil powder: Extracted from the seeds of sunflowers, sunflower oil is a rich source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
- Flaxseed extract: A high-quality source of alpha-linoleic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil: Extracted from coconuts, it is a source of fat that is more rapidly absorbed and used as energy because of its relatively smaller chain length and is a readily available source of fuel for the body.
Dietary Fiber Supports Your Gut
Fiber is an important aspect of any diet because it helps with satiety and helps promote digestive regularity. Unfortunately, most people fail to consume adequate fiber in their diet (5). Working to help close this gap, each IsaLean Shake supplies 8 grams of fiber.
- Isomaltooligosaccharide powder: A natural digestion-resistant starch that acts as a prebiotic fiber, supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Yucca root powder: The tuberous root of the yucca plant, native to the Mojave Desert, is naturally rich in dietary fiber.
- Psyllium seed powder: An herbaceous plant with seeds that are a rich source of bulk-forming fiber.
It Also Includes Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics
Consuming a healthy meal is important, but your body needs to be able to break down and use the nutrients from it. That is why IsaLean Shake comes with its own blend of enzymes to ensure that your body is getting the most out of each sip. The active enzymes in combination with probiotics in IsaLean Shake also supports gastric health and digestive regularity.
- Enzyme blend: A blend of digestive enzymes incorporated into IsaLean Shake to aide absorption and digestion of macronutrients.
- Bromelain and papain: A mixture of protein-digesting (proteolytic) enzymes naturally found in pineapples (bromelain) and papayas (papain).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: A beneficial bacteria belonging to the genus Lactobacillus that resides in the GI tract and is commonly found in dairy products like yogurt.
A Full Spectrum of Vitamins and Minerals
With 23 vitamins and minerals, IsaLean Shake provides the micronutrients that are seriously lacking in a typical diet. Getting a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in one meal is hard to do, but near impossible in under 250 calories per meal. IsaLean Shakes truly provide maximum nutrition in minimal calories.
- Magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate: A source of magnesium, an essential electrolyte mineral.
- Ascorbic Acid: Also known as vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin and antioxidant.
- Biotin: A water-soluble nutrient belonging to the B group vitamins.
- Selenium: A trace mineral that acts as a cofactor of antioxidant enzymes.
- Vitamin E: A fat-soluble nutrient with antioxidant properties.
- Copper: An essential trace mineral.
- Vitamin A: A fat-soluble vitamin that belongs to the carotenoid family.
- Zinc: An essential trace mineral.
- Manganese: An essential trace mineral.
- Iodine: An essential mineral.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3 or niacin. Niacinamide is the non-flushing form of niacin.
- Cholecalciferol: Also known as vitamin D3, an essential nutrient.
- Chromium: An essential trace mineral.
- Molybdenum: An essential trace mineral
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: One of three forms of vitamin B6 that is found naturally in a variety of foods such as avocado, soybeans, fish, lima beans, chicken, and bananas.
- Cyanocobalamin: Also known as vitamin B12, is a water-soluble vitamin.
- Folate: An essential B vitamin necessary for metabolism.
- Riboflavin: An essential B vitamin necessary for metabolism.
- Thiamin: An essential B vitamin necessary for metabolism.
- Tricalcium phosphate: A source of calcium.
- Potassium citrate: A source of potassium, an essential electrolyte mineral.
- D-calcium pantothenate: Also known as vitamin B5, supports carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
- Ionic Alfalfa™: A proprietary alfalfa juice concentrate containing organically bound trace minerals.
Flavor Gives It Character
No matter how good for you something may be, you probably aren’t going to drink it if it doesn’t taste good. When creating each IsaLean Shake, taste was taken into careful consideration. There are no artificial flavorings or sweeteners added to enhance the flavor of any Isagenix products. IsaLean Shakes include only natural flavorings:
- Natural Flavoring: “Natural flavors” is a regulated industry term used to define flavorings that are created using only components found in nature. They are generally made up of essential oils, essences or extracts, fruit juices, and spices. For more information, check out this article.
- Xanthan gum: A natural gum that acts as a soluble fiber and is used as a thickener in IsaLean Shakes and Soups.
- Stevia leaf extract: A South American herb that is naturally sweeter than sugar and provides no calories.
Other Ingredients Help with Manufacturing
- Silicon Dioxide: A naturally occurring mineral that is used as an anticaking agent that helps maintain the proper texture of IsaLean Shake.
- Magnesium stearate: A vegetable-derived salt used during the manufacturing of the shake.
A No-Compromise Quality Shake
When it comes to creating each product, we follow the Isagenix No-Compromise Quality Policy. These stringent quality standards start with the selection and rigorous testing of each individual raw material. It’s an extensive and thorough process, set up to ensure our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing and quality assurance.