If you never heard about Bullet Proof Coffee you are in for a real treat. I started making this I have to have it every morning I like taking it with my Bullet Proof Collagen so good and I have noticed what a difference in hair, nails, & skin. Strength & health is a must Rebuild, Repair, Restore.
You don’t have to carb overload. Thanks to Lakanto Low Carb Pancakes and monk fruit–sweetened sugar free maple flavored syrup you can enjoy a low glycemic, protein rich, low carb breakfast to keep both your diet and your taste buds happy!
- LOW CARB: 6 g of net carbs per serving
- HIGH FIBER: 11 g of Dietary Fiber
- KETOGENIC DIET: Plant-based/vegan, and keto-friendly pancakes
- GLUTEN-FREE | GRAIN-FREE
- PROTEIN: 5 g of Protein per 2 pancakes or 1 waffle
Lakanto’s pancake and waffle mix contains vegan-friendly proteins! These pancakes are best paired with our Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup (sweetened with Monk Fruit) for optimal flavor that keeps both your diet and your tastebuds happy.
- Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Monk Fruit Sweetened
Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Chick Pea Powder, Algal Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Vegetable Fiber, Natural Flavors, Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener (Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract) Oat Fiber, Baking Powder, Rice Bran, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon, Potato Flour.
So what I have research is that it’s best if you can fast before working out much better for you? So I’ve been trying that which has work but yesterday I decided since I was hungry and time was going by so fast that I was going to have a shake first then workout. It seemed to give me more energy and I wasn’t hungry again till around 1PM. My thoughts are its all up to the individual but to me and always has been breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you eat within an hour of waking up you’re keeping your blood sugar more level, hormones are balancing out. Using the food for fuel & energy just the right foods to give you energy. Been trying to keep my cortisol balanced out so when you wake up in the morning if you have a lot of energy and feeling good your cortisol is probably up. To keep balanced eat a healthy breakfast first thing in the morning. Everyone is different though what works for me might not work for you, and what works for you might not work for me. Do what works for you. I like to eat early, wait a little to get it settled and go workout! Midmorning have a shake if I’m hungry. Write things down keep a journal if you don’t know why things are not working out for you. Below is the workout I did yesterday and felt like I had pretty good energy then and during the day. I have been also trying a new thing where I quit eating around 7PM or earlier. So that gives me 12-13 hours of fasting.
- By eating breakfast you’re not as hungry later in the day. Hormones are more balanced.
- Put calories in earlier in the day so you burn them off.
- Trying to lose body fat when you wake up within an hour eat something even if you’re not hungry. So you don’t get super hungry and regret it.
So the workout was probably hour after I had a shake yesterday.
Looking for a yummy Sugar-Free Sweet Potato Casserole? Click on this link for the classic sugar or any products from Lakanto. For a discount put in healthylifestylede
- ONLY all natural, zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener. Lakanto Sweetners are sugar free and have none of the bitter chemical after taste like Stevia and Xylitol.
- PROPRIETARY mixture of the highest purity Monk Fruit extract & Non-GMO erythritol. Lakanto is a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT – Unlike monk fruit in the raw that has a light yeast flake feel; Lakanto has a perfect mix of monk fruit and erythritol (naturally found in many fruits and vegetables) to match the sweetness of sugar and maintain 1 for 1 sugar replacement
- ZERO EFFECT on blood sugar or insulin levels, making it a great sweetener for blood sugar and weight management. Ideal for sports enthusiasts, ketosis diets and those trying to watch their sugar consumption
- CLASSIC & GOLDEN | Golden Lakanto is a brown sugar substitute and our Classic White is a white sugar substitute. We use Non GMO Eurythritol and we don’t use Xylitol that can cause gas
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is the only zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
Love these so good. Click on the picture for more information
25% Fewer Calories. 100% Indulgence. Our chocolate is sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener. Prized for its many health benefits, Stevia has sweetened foods and beverages for centuries. Our use of Stevia gives Lily’s a natural richness and a lot less calories.
I love cooking when its cold out homemade is so much better than buying. I love making Pumpkin muffins with all the yummy spices. Yesterday I made homemade caramelized almonds like candy..so yummy..sugar free low carb makes me feel good about cooking. Do you read your labels? I always read my labels know what you’re putting into your belly. I made these muffins from wholesome yum check her site out she has some yummy recipes. Have a healthy happy Friday.