Heard of an herbal concoction that may fight cancer? It’s Essiac tea, a mixture of plant ingredients that many cancer patients say helped them defeat cancer
Royal jelly has a regal name and for good reason. It’s used for a number of health reasons, including its potential to fight cancerous tumors.
Cleaning out the produce drawer this soup is so delicious and makes everything better.
Hearty, warming, and just what the doctor ordered!
- 2 tblsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped small
- 1 15 -ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 cup barley or any other grain
- 1 leek, green part removed and white parts thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 small red potatoes, diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- Approximately 6 cups of any combination of seasonal fresh vegetables: zucchini, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, yellow squash, green beans ( favorites is garnet yams, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and zucchini)
- Sea salt and fresh pepper
- Any fresh herbs you want ( dill, thyme, marjoram, etc.), chopped
This recipe is one of my favorites from Karma Chow.